Stud Talk for Men
Stud Talk for Men with Dr. Lew Sterrett. Turning Macho in Manhood by examining the traits present in every man and honing them through discipline, training and guidance.
Dr. Lew Sterrett addresses the nature of men and contrasts bravado and macho with wisdom and discipline to show how to develop into men of character.
Answering the questions surrounding a man’s nature.
- How do you measure strength in a man?
- How does it really look when a man demonstrates love.
- Escaping the trap of developing only wealth or only a lifestyle of comfort while neglecting the development of character that will sustain a man when those things fail.
- Maturing from the inattentive, laziness of youth to a focused, driven and controlled mature man.
Learning the basic needs of a man
In a society where masculentiy is villified or mocked, can we grow our sons and grandsons into men with a clear understading of who they are and how they related to other men, their future wifes, children and employees?
Dr. Lew Sterrett demonstrates the basic needs that all men carry around and legitimate ways to fulfill them.
3 Needs of Every Man
- Having boundries set around his life.
- Affirmation for the sensitive male ego.
- Bringing a man’s heart to a place of resolution and rest.